Blank Rome is an US law firm with 13 offices around the world and more than 600 attorneys.
A bold, innovative site to get those needing help to the right attorney or practice with ease and confidence
The goal was to create a clear, impactful site working with Blank Rome’s new branding to develop a whole new look, feel and direction for the firm.
The greater challenges were understanding some of the complexities of the content and the pursuit of a static left hand navigation with a ‘covering’ style home page panel. There was a desire to create a bold first impression of the firm, without trying to be too gimmicky or forcing a large download on visitors.
There were also a number of practical issues that shaped the design, such as reusing existing photography and generally having a limited repertoire or requirement for imagery across the site.
- Design exploration and research in 3 days initial workshop in Washington, DC.
- Interactive Wire-frame in HTML/CSS
- Visual design and aesthetic exploration in static mock-ups
- Design work in browser in HTML/CSS/JS
- Overseeing Drupal 8 twig templates as built